Your privacy is highly valued by Hams Live and the Company takes great effort to protect it at all costs. Your information collected by the company is
- Information gathered from any other source referred to as “Information”.
- Information given by Users.
- Information tracked while navigation.
On the occasion that You change Your content, provide feedback, communicate with Us, inform us of your email preferences, or respond to a new survey, We may gather extra Information at those times.
Paid Service Data, Subscription, Voluntary Contributions:
We or Our payment gateway provider may amass your purchase, address, or billing information when You choose any subscription, voluntary contribution or paid Service, We or Our payment gateway provider may amass your purchase, address, or billing information, including Your credit card number and expiration date, etc. However, when You place an order using an in-app purchase option, this activity is handled entirely by such platform providers. The subscriptions, voluntary contributions, or paid Services may be on auto renewal mode unless canceled. You may cancel Your contribution or subscription before the end of the contribution/subscription term if at any point You do not wish to auto-renew your subscription.
ON NAVIGATION INFORMATION MECHANICALLY TRACKED/COLLECTED
In order to enhance the services of the Hams Live Platform for You, We may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to garner Information to place each User a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to appreciate Your individual interests using the identified computer. We will have no way of knowing who You are and remain anonymous even if we assign a cookie to Your computer unless You voluntarily identify Yourself (through registration, for example), The only Personal Information a cookie can contain is the Information You furnish us. Our advertisers may also allot their own cookies to Your browser (if You click on their ads), which is a process that we do not hold command over.
2. Information of Log File:
We automatically collect limited Information about Your computer’s link to the Internet, mobile number, including Your IP address when You visit Hams Live Platform. Your IP address is a number that enables computers attached to the Internet know where to send You data — particularly the pages You view. we automatically collect limited Information about Your computer’s link to the Internet, mobile number, including Your IP address. Your IP address is a number that enables computers attached to the Internet know where to send You data — particularly the pages You view. We automatically receive and record Information from Your browser, including Your IP address, Your computer’s name, Your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also gather log Information from Your device, to include Your IP address, location, Your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDiD on Your iOS device) etc.
3. Remove GIFs:
In order to track the online usage patterns of Our Users anonymously, without personally identifying the User, we may use “clear GIFs” (Web Beacons). We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to Our Users to track emails that are opened by recipients. We use this Information to inter-alia deliver Our web pages to You upon request, to tailor Hams Live Platform and Services provided to the interests of Our Users, to measure traffic within Hams Live Platform to upgrade the quality, performance, and interactivity of Hams Live Platform and enable advertisers to recognize the geographic locations from where Our Users come.
In Case You Wish to Opt-Out of Cookies:
The unique ‘DoubleClick cookie ID’ on the User’s browser is overwritten with the phrase “OPT_OUT” when a User opts out using the Ads Settings. The opt-out cookie cannot be correlated with a particular browser as there is no longer a unique cookie ID.
1. Purchase Information and Demographics:
We use Google Analytics, among others, in order to track User behaviors on Hams Live Platform. We may reference other sources of demographic and other Information in order to supply You with more earmarked distinct promotions and communications. We have facilitated Google Analytics to support display advertising towards helping Us gain understanding of Our users’ personalized data and interests to cater to personal preferences. These reports are anonymous and cannot be linked to any individual personally identifiable information that You may have shared with Us. You have the option to pull out of Google Analytics for ‘Display Advertising’ and customize ‘Google Display Network ads’ using the ‘Ads Settings’ options given by Google.
2. Varied Sources of Information:
THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES / AD-SERVERS
ii. To provide advertisements when You visit Hams Live Platform, we use third-party advertising companies. These companies may use information (not including Your name, address, email address or telephone number and/or other personally identifiable Information) about Your visits to Hams Live Platform and other websites or applications, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that are of greater interest to You
iv. When You visit Hams Live Platform we use third-party advertising companies to provide advertisements These companies may use Information (not including Your name, address, email address or telephone number and/or other personally identifiable Information) about Your visits to Hams Live Platform and other websites or applications, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that are of greater interest to You.
COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION
- If You supply any personally identifiable information, it will not be regarded as sensitive if it is openly accessible and/ or available in the public domain on social media on Facebook, Twitter, etc. for example messages, comments, scribbles, blogs.
- All essential Information is Service dependent and the Company uses User Information to, maintain, protect, and enhance the Services (including advertising on the Hams Live Platform) and for developing new services. We may also use Your email address or other personally identifiable Information to send commercial or marketing messages without Your consent [with an option to subscribe/unsubscribe (where feasible)]in concert with Your confirmation to access the Services. We may, however, use Your email address without further consent for administrative purposes or non-marketing purposes (such as notifying You of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.)The Information enabled by Users allows Us to provide superior Services and ensure that You are provided with the most User-friendly experience.
iii. If You decide not to submit personally identifiable Information on Hams Live Platform, We may be unable to supply certain services on Hams Live Platform to You. We will make concerted endeavors to inform You of the same at the time of opening Your account. We will not be responsible or liable for the denial of any Services to You for Your failure to provide the required personal information.
- At the time of registering with Hams Live Platform, We contact You periodically about updating your personal Information in order to provide You with such features that We believe may benefit / interest You.
- Hams Live may share Your Information with a third party without acquiring Your prior permission in the following rigid situations:
- For the purposes of populating Your social wall in order to be visible to other people, the Company may share information about you regarding Your activities on Hams Live Platform with third party social websites. In this juncture, however, You will have an option to apply Your privacy settings, which allows You to decide what You would like to share or not to share with others.
- The Company may supply Information to its advertisers in order to facilitate better understanding of Our audience and enhance the value of advertising on Hams Live Platform. This is, however, usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within Hams Live Platform without identifying any specific User thus protecting the personal privacy and identity of the User.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We meticulously attempt to provide to You, as and when requested by You, with access to Your personal Information and shall further make certain that any Personal Information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes whenever You use the Hams Live Platform (or any of its sub-sites). We may ask every User to present information about themselves initially before processing requests by a User pertaining to access, correction, or removal of any Information related to such User, and thereafter, the Information requested to be accessed, will be corrected or removed. We reserve the right to reject processing requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, endanger the privacy of others, require the way of out of proportion technical effort, or would be exceptionally impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not normally required. We perform this Service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort, in any case, where We provide Information access and correction. Due to the procedure in which We maintain certain services after You delete Your Information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from Our active servers and may remain in Our backup systems.
The Company takes strident safeguarding precautions to protect Hams Live Platform and Your Information against unsanctioned entry to, illegal alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These consist of internal reviews of Our storage, data collection, security measures, and processing practices. It would include appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where We store personal data. On a best-effort basis, the Information gathered on Hams Live Platform is stored safely inside the Company controlled database. It is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; entry to the servers is password-protected and is rigidly restricted. With all efforts, there are things we cannot have full sway over and cannot entirely promise you that the Information You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet or the absolute certainty of our database. When using Your services, You will need to accept and agree that any Information You share in a posting to the discussion areas on Hams Live Platform is open to anyone with Internet access.
REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCE
- The Company shall not be accountable for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person.
- If you furnish us with information of any abuse you face, any complaints, or concerns with regards to the processing of Information or breach of these terms, these will be instantly reported to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email signified with the electronic signature to email@example.com
- We request You to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- Your address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
- Identification of the Information provided by You.
- As applicable, a statement that You are sure that the Information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization or state any other grievance.
- A statement under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is true, accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to You;
- An open declaration as to whether the Information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
Rule of Governing Law